The Winemakers of Paso Robles Exclusive Gift Box
An exclusive and one-of-a-kind gift, destined to be a collector's item.
LIMITED TO 50 - There will never be another chance to own this unique work of art.
This very special gift box includes:
- Special Edition copy of The Winemakers of Paso Robles, with a cloth-wrapped slip-cover, numbered and signed by the author, photographer and all 50 winemakers.
- Bottle of L'Aventure Chloe 2015 (98+ Robert Parker)
- Bottle of Booker Oublie 2015 (95+ Robert Parker) ***Just ranked Top 10 Wine of 2017 by Wine Spectator Magazine! Read here!
- Beautiful cherry wood gift and presentation box with custom engraved slide lid
- SHIPS BEGINNING DEC 1st - FINAL ORDER DEC 11th
Both wines in this unique gift box are typically ONLY available to club members for these wineries. This is a great opportunity to obtain two of the most sought-after labels in Paso history.
More about these unique and iconic Paso Robles wines:
2015 L'Aventure Winery Cuvee Chloe
Mostly Syrah (66%) with the rest Grenache (44%), co-fermented, the deep garnet-purple colored 2015 Cuvee Chloe has an exuberant nose of black cherries, crushed blackberries and red currants with licorice, dark chocolate and dried Provence herbs nuances, plus a waft of violets. Full-bodied, beautifully concentrated and packed with vibrant black and red fruits, it has a rock-solid backbone of firm, grainy tannins and tons of freshness, finishing with loads of spice, herb and earth layers. Amazing energy. Give it two years in bottle and drink it over the next 25+. 300 cases were made.
2015 BOOKER OUBLIE
38% Mourvedre, 30% Grenache, 23% Syrah, 9% Counoise. The extended-aged Oublie, pronounced O-blee-A, is a fruit driven wine that shows off the whole cluster spices from fermenting partially on the stems. This wine is true Chateauneuf Du Pape top cuvée boasting mostly Grenache but it is really the Mourvedre backbone that supplies the supple mid-palate and spiced finish. This wine will drink from delivery until 2025 beautifully.